- 4100’ dock length – offering berth for up to 4 ships at a time
- Seaway draft – 26’6” / 8.08 meters
- 123 acres
- 260,000 square feet of inside storage
- New York Metal Exchange (NYMEX), Chicago Metal Exchange (CME) and London Metal Exchange (LME)
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #008)
- Some commodities handled: aggregates, coal, crude oil, industrial
Metals (Zinc + Aluminum), Industrial Chemicals, Petroleum Coke, Pi8 Iron, Liquid Chemicals, Salt, Sulfur, Fertilizers, Steel Coils, Welded Pipe, Ward Blades, and Heavy Project Lifts.